HEKA plate brake tester UNIVERS “TXV”
4 cm above floor, fully automatic 4-plate testing lane!
Brakes + suspension + toe + PC wire connection
Approved by the German technical inspection authorities (TÜV). For safety inspection,
Includes future-proof cabling to your PC system,
from Windows PC 98..XP..Vista..Windows 7
Your computer screen serves as a clearly arranged display to show the results in colour
Fully automatic testing procedure:
1. testing cycle: diagnosis of toe on front axle and brakes, suspension on
all four wheels simultaneously, results are saved automatically.
2. testing cycle: diagnosis of toe on rear axle and hand brake… drive on…
results are saved automatically.
3. Prompt printout of all results automatically.
Results of brake diagnosis in numbers and bar graphic:
green = OK, yellow = medium, red = not OK (defective)
Results of shock absorber diagnosis in numbers and curve graphics in colour.
Toe testing results in 1/10 millimeters with tolerance analysis for front and rear axle.
Assistant 7.2 program-CD for the printout of all testing results.
Large-scale digital-display 16:9 with traffic light, multi-functional presentation (see image)
Display period for results individually adjustable.
Radio remote control to manage the testing procedures:
Left button = save / right button = print
Simplest operation, fully automatic, fastest diagnosing in just 30 seconds.*
High-speed sensors with high resolution for the brake and shock absorber analysis
Especially suitable for 4-wheel drive and low-chassis cars of an axle load up to 5 tons.
Very flat, height only 4 centimetres above floor, plate construction, fits in every
garage entrance for acceptance of customers or as drive-through.
Cars can drive over the solid floor elements also from the side.
35 years of HEKA testing lanes with more than 5.960 customers in Germany!
Customers using the HEKA UNIVERS TXV
achieve testing periods of less than 30 seconds!*
HEKA testing lane UNIVERS “TXV” includes:
- 4 testing segments, brake + suspension, height above floor 4 cm.
- 2 testing segments, toe flexible and fixed, 5-ton axle load.
- Includes up- and down-ramps, also suitable for subfloor installation (see image).
- Large attractive digital display 16:9 , H 360 x W 800 mm
- E-Box 3001, electronic control with PC connection.
- Wireless dual channel (radio) remote control
- Assistant 7.2 program-CD for all computers from Windows PC 98..XP..Vista.
- Installation kit with ready-to-plug cabling.