Truly the very best Asian tester on the market including OE software for Korean vehicles.
A rugged tablet style handheld diagnostic tester with an amazingly quick operating system. The full colour screen offers excellent graphics in all lights. Huge application list of Asian, European, American & Australian vehicles now with Asian truck applications.
Carman Scan AT is the fourth generation Tablet-PC based diagnostic scanner. The device was developed based on the experience of previous generations of Carman Scan scanners and includes the best experience of the company Nextech. The device is designed as a small Tablet-PC with a color display with touch screen, with the ability to connect to a PC via USB for printing out the diagnostic results and update the internal software. All the functions of device can be controlled by duplicate natural keys, which are conveniently located on either sides of the display for the people, that more familiar with classic managment. Device performance has increased significantly thanks to the famous Windows CE operating system and optimized software.
The device is designed for diagnostics of cars of European, Asian and American markets. Some Korean and Japanese brands level diagnostic capabilities approaching a dealership scanner level. Today it is one of the best among devices of this class.
Car brands coverage:
Asia: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Proton, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki, Isuzu, Infiniti, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Ssangyong and others
Europe: Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Saab, Opel, Ford, Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lada, UAZ, GAZ, Chance and others
United States: General Motors, Chrysler/Jeep, Ford and others
Australia: Ford, Holden and others
Functional capabilities of scanner (may vary depending on the brand of car or system):
– Reading, decoding and erasure of errors
– Show current parameters (digital/graphic), with manually selectable parameters
– Comparing selected live parameter with others
– Recording of live data
– Activating the actuators
– Identification of control units
– Adaptation, calibration and other special features
– Reading and programming of immobilizers (on some cars)
– Supported systems: ENG, ENG-2, BM/GM, EA, CCS, TCS, ISC, ESCM, IFI/ERE, ELR, EDS, ABS/ETS/ASR, AIRBAG/ETR (SRS), A/T, BAS, ADS, ASD, SPS, 4WD, RB, RST, A/C, IMMO, EPS, ECS, AHLS, AAC, FWDS, FFH, KCS and others
– Service reset and programming
– Other functions